/..

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

First Time

I can't remember when the last time it was that I genuinely just smiled.

This weekend was surely a great one. I gave my first live performance at a prestigious university performing songs from It's Only Right. Overall the feeling is almost unexplainable. I don't think I'll ever get use to the feeling of a crowd of people all attentive to you and what you're doing for the period of time that you're on stage. I got out there and slayed to the best of my ability. It's a trading of energy, and I now see that you get what you give when it comes to performing..... By the end of my set I watched as people sung my lyrics back to me. That's just so weird. Something that comes from you, with a meaning thats so personal, people take it and enjoy themselves with it. Songs made for one person but works for everyone. It's Only Right.

Shout out to Julian for putting together such a dope show. Let's get a tour going now hahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment