/..

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Heading Home













This year has truly been a wave. 

I'm at JFK right now waiting to board my flight back to Syracuse from Miami. It's been a while since I've been able to get back down and I surely enjoyed my time. This trip was more about reconnecting with old things and people who were involved in my life early on. I got the chance to catch up with old friends and family members that I wasn't fully connected with on a whole-heartedly level. Being back in Miami gave me the time to reflect on the past year as a whole; as I am thankful for all of the blessing that came my way. It's Only Right finally released this year, and the impact the project has been receiving has far beyond exceeded my expectations. I thank everyone involved in the long (literally) process of putting together such a project and rollout alone. COS as a team continues to grow as everyone is growing into the roles that they play, and I am proud of everyone I surround myself with; taking responsibility for their dreams and watching them manifest. The video for Summer Club is going through it's last bit of editing now, so it should be on the site later; but even the visual aspect of It's Only Right is crazy! Both visuals came out extremely well and visually told the stories I intended them to. Special thanks to Ousman and Choi for that. I've found the base inspiration I needed to start this next project off and have been slowly recording for the new process. Can't wait to reveal what we have planned out for 2015. 

I'd say one of the biggest things for me this year was holding the physical copy of It's Only Right in my hands after working on it for almost 3 years. It made me fully realize that that chapter in my life had officially ended, as another one is about to begin.

Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment